Locking mechanism.

A contractor from 33043 says:
Hello my name is Jerry Gray, I need the locking mechanism for a left out swing window. The window is a Series 238 Casement, dimension 37H x38W. The order number its from is #438273,Date 6/28/19. I really appreciate your help and time thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220812_133659.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220812_133304.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell several different locks that have this same interior section. In order to narrow down the list of potential replacements, I will need you to remove this from the window and show me the exterior section, as well. It should be a fork or arm or something that engages with the tie bar system. 

Once I see that, I will check our inventory for a potential match.

A contractor from 33043 says:
Hello I hope these are what you need to narrow down your search. Please let us know if more details, pictures,... anything at all, just let us know. Thank you very much for your time and help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220902_134101.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220902_134057.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220902_134048.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These photos are exactly what I asked for, yes. Thank you! 

However, they do confirm that our company does not have an exact match for what you show here. The design of your lock is actually a little peculiar; I've never seen a locking tab with those pointed wings before. I'm not sure how vital that particular design feature is. It may disqualify all of our potential replacement options.

Assuming that it's not a vital feature, I would suggest looking at our 38-095 and 38-096 to start out. Carefully compare the dimensions we show for these two locks for your original and see what you think. You'll note that both have a very similar "U" shaped tab to your original, but they do lack those pointed wings. Despite that, they're our best options and I don't believe we have anything closer.

Alternate view of 38-095
Alternate view of 38-095

Alternate view of 38-095
Alternate view of 38-095

Side view of 38-096
Side view of 38-096

View of 38-096 Hole Centers
View of 38-096 Hole Centers

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.