Locking mechanism for a pella sliding glass door

A home owner from Lee's Summit Missouri says:

We have 2 of the pella sliding glass doors that were installed at the same time.

One opens right to left and the other opens left to right. The photos are from the door that opens right to left and still works. The door that opens left to right is the one with the bad latch mechanism. The lever to move the latch is loose and will not operate the latch. Technician from Handyman of Lee's Summit says the entire mechanism needs to be replaced. Having difficulty locating the part let alone any instructions on how to remove broken latch mechanism. So, I can't get photos of the mechanism in question. Only information I can find on the door as follows;

ICCC / IGMA

Insue shield

CIG-21-08

And

CTG Tempered

16 CRF 1021 11

SGCC 1084

1/8 UA

Any help will be appreciated.

Steve 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E34EA54D-C91B-404B-A0CE-B81D83AE245F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A7A639CB-5A66-4368-B2F0-512D789D7FF9.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, Pella no longer makes this handle set. I believe they discontinued it a while back. For this reason, I don't know where you could find the key cylinder or even the whole handle set itself. I think your best bet is to contact a local company that deals in Pella hardware and see if they still carry older parts like this in stock. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.