Locks for slider window

A quick learner from Staten Island says:
Can you help me with identifying with lock for a slider window ? Thank you Renzo mrscreenman windows and more.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EB55B81A-B433-4292-A4B1-B34231B83E98.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare our 90-029 and 90-040 Portalume window locks to yours. Thanks for posting! 

A landlord from Lansdale PA says:
Hello. I purchased the latch 90-040. I also need the strike plate/lock plate attached to the frame for the latch to lock in. Can you provide it?

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, 

We did carry the keeper for the 90-040 lock at one time but, unfortunately, it has been discontinued and we have not been able to locate a suitable replacement. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.