Look for a clip for screen that looks like this

A quick learner from Las Vegas says:
Can you tell me if you carry this part
User submitted a photo of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you should either look at our 70-034 (metal) or 70-134 (nylon) 5/16" offset clips, or our 70-073M (metal) or 70-073 (nylon) 3/8" offset clips.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.