Lookiing for replacement patio door parts for KK sliding door

A home owner from Honolulu, Hawaii says:
Hi,
Have looked at other folks pictures of their doors and it appears that I need the following parts:
Patio Door Handle Set 82-226
Mortise Lock 82-035

The measurements all match my doors. Have attached images. Can you please verify these are the parts I need.
Thank You!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (2).jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We have known K & K patio door company to use a variety of different handle sets. That said, if the measurements and dimensions of your part match up to both our 82-035 handle set and 82-226 mortise lock, then you should be good to go. If your measurements differ in any way, get back to us with your measurements and we will be happy to take another look into it for you.

A home owner from Honolulu, Hawaii says:
Ok thanks for reply. Will submit an order for one set & if it fits will order more.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Excellent, let us know how you make out, and do let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.