Looking for 2 items to maintain sliding patio door

A home owner from Memphis TN says:
Greetings - I just made two recent purchases from SWISCO to bring a pair of sliding patio doors up to proper working condition. I'm looking for additional material and I'm hoping you might have it.

First, similar to your Product Code: 59-211 (1/2" reduction glazing vinyl) - I'm looking for 3/4" wide version of the same material and
glass thickness is 3/16".

I can find suppliers who have 250 ft rolls available however I only need 25' - enough to reglaze one door. I'm hoping you might have it available, perhaps not listed on your website.

Secondly there is a brush strip (not sure what to call it) that slides into the lower channel of the door to keep debris from getting up into the rollers. It's flexible but has a semi-rigid backing which slides into T-slots in the lower track: 1/4 wide backing strip and 1/4" long brush pile. Can you identify this and do you have it available by chance? If so I need to purchase approx 10'. I believe the 58-161 might be the closest comparable match.

Thank you!
Regards: Mark
User submitted photo of window weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us and submitting your photos.

Take a look at the Swisco 58-045 Wool Pile. The 58-045 base is 9/32", which appears to be the base of your original wool pile, as the image shows it to be a bit wider than 1/4". The height of the pile on the 58-045 is 1/4".
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.