Looking for 60 replacement clips and 60 replacement screws

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I actually agree with your recommendations of the 70-080 window clip and 70-112 thumb screws. If you want to ensure these are a match, you can order just one of each part to see if this will work on your window. 

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Hi. I am looking for replacements for the clip and screw in the pictures. My screen frames (also pictured) are 1/4" thick by 7/8" wide. It look like I need 60 of part number 70-080 and 60 of part number 70-112. Not sure the size of this screw is the same as mine. It looks like the length of the threads on my screw are 9/16" which is the same but the width of my threads (If i am looking at this correctly) seem to be 4/32".

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190315_132032.jpg
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.