Looking for Additional Steelcase Desk Drawer Roller, Part Number WL 101 N

A quick learner from Westchester County, NY says:
I have a 35 year old Steelcase desk in great condition, but just needs additional desk drawer roller wheels. They are plastic. See attached 2 photos. The wheel is approx 2.5 CM wide or 1 inch wide with a center hole of 1 CM wide or 12/32 or 3/8 of an inch. The roller wheel is stamped WL 101 N. Looking to purchase multiple roller wheels if you have them.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe we have the hardware you need. The only 1" roller we carry that may work is our 32-039, but I don't know if you can adapt it to your drawer track. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)