Looking for BSI foot. Maybe

A handy person from Hattiesburg, MS says:

I am working on a home where many of the windows had issues, so the owner cut the strings in the balance channels so they could open the windows. They discarded the channel balance feet. The channels are all stamped BSI.

Of course, I want to do the repair as economically as possible. (Don't know if I can swing $300+ to replace all the channels. I THINK I could re-string these if I could find the appropriate feet.

If you COULD find compatible feet, that would be wonderful. If that would happen, I am also looking for 4 of the

metalic

window bottoms attachments. They are three inches long and I included a photo above

I would need 6 tops (see above pic)

I need 4 tilt latches. These are stamped with part number 5.139.291

I have a total of 16 windows that need repair. That comes out to 32 channels. So 32 feet ...oh please!

In case I can't find just the feet, here is the breakdown:

12 34 inch channels

14 28 inch channels

6 16 inch channels

Have a great Monday!

Terry

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting! This balance looks very similar to our Series 775. See what you think. As for the pivot bar, our 26-241 looks like a good match.

A handy person from Hattiesburg, MS says:
Is it possible to purchase the just the foot? (Feet)?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid the shoe is no longer available by itself. At this time we can only provide the complete balance.

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.