Looking for Bottom mount roller hardware for wooden 1 3/8" thick closet doors

A home owner from California says:
Hi I'm looking for replacement bottom mount rollers for my 1 3/8" thick wooden closet doors. The current closet door systems I have are all bottom bypass tracks with the rollers pictured in the attached mounted to the bottom of the doors. I can't seem to find replacement for these specific rollers. Any insight is appreciated.
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 23-011, I think this could work for you as a replacement.
A home owner from California says:
I've tried using the 23-011 product, but it does not work on the track. The tracks that are installed are similar to 23-243 bottom tracks, so these rollers need to have a lip that rides in the track, as pictured in my original pictures.

Any thoughts?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see what you mean. I'm afraid we don't have anything exactly like this. The only other thing we can offer in this case is a new complete door kit like our 23-500. I am sorry we cannot find anything better.
A quick learner from San Diego says:
Hello,

I am hoping to reach out to the original poster of this thread and see if they were able to find the part they were looking for. I am looking for the same exact part and not getting any leads. Any help / guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.