Looking for Crank Cover to Obscure Gears

A home owner from Eric says:
We are looking for the covers to the crank so the gears are not showing.on the metal part that holding window there a code s-1081-66
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190619_085403.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190619_085356.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190612_085408.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm actually a little unsure about this one. It looks like you have an Andersen handle installed on the operator, but then the dual arms that open and close the window look like they could be from a Truth operator. Can you confirm what brand your window is? 

I looked up that number you gave us and I'm getting more or less the same story. It doesn't seem like any customer we talked to was ever sure who made this. Due to the very narrow design of the operator base, as well, we never were able to track down a good match. Our 39-107FK base/cover combo may work for you, but it will be a lot bigger than your base and you may need to alter the sill trim to accommodate the new size. Even then we cannot guarantee it will work, since none of our prior customers gave it a shot.

I'm sorry that we can't get you more information on this hardware. It's been a bit of a mystery to us for a couple years now. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.