Looking for Guide Sash

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
Looking for guide sash replacement part for my windows. Please let me know what may be the right replacement part.

Thanks
Rohit
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11F38F73-CA7A-4575-BDC5-13EAC2747EED.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6FA69BA2-AABE-4CEF-8762-76DB60D483A1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EA8FD865-C3F3-4C39-95B5-B8142D37524D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04708AC0-1FF5-4421-B86E-7FEFF64C4C88.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Start by looking at our 18-009, 18-166, or 18-188. Look over their dimensions and see if you think one of these guides would work as a replacement. 

A contractor from Mission Viejo Ca. says:
I seem to have extra long sash guides. 2 3/16"long, 5/8"wide
Any idea's?
The channel balances I'm ordering them for are 385-31 3040.

On another project, I have a broken channel balance which I can match. There are other size windows which I don't have a balance from. I have the window dimensions so I believe I was able to calculate the length and spring strength. Does the size of a sash effect the top or shoe size?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash guide.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash guide1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 18-008 Top Sash Guide. I think this matches yours, but look over the dimensions to see what you think. 

For a non-tilt window that used channel balances but the originals are missing, measure the height of visible glass in the window, then add 1". That will tell you the length balance you need. Unfortunately there's no way of saying for sure what Series balance you need without seeing the original, but if other windows in the same house use the Series 385, that's probably the best guess to go. You can always return balances if they don't work; see our Return Policy here.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.