Looking for King Glass glass door roller assembly

A home owner from Ottawa Ontario Canada says:
Do you have this part and do you ship to Canada?

We need 8 of them
Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7FDF2D39-5DD2-4B2D-882E-54036D78D3DF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5BBDFC2F-719C-4191-A27E-A8B2C557FE5E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I don't think this exact roller is made anymore, but it should work on the same principle as our 10-153. Look that part over and see if you think you could get it to work.

We do ship to Canada, yes!

A home owner from Ottawa says:
Thank you! I'll measure and order if it fits.
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds great! let us know if any questions or concerns come up.

Profile picture of Tom

Ah, that's too bad. I'm afraid we don't. This is the only part we've ever been able to find that's similar to this older shower door roller of yours.

Your next best bet would be to check with local stores in your area--preferably somewhere with a history who is familiar with local homes. Like a mom and pop type shop. They may be able to point you in the right direction. Sorry we can't be of more help!

We measured and don't think the bracket will fit. It's not wide enough to fit the glass, Do you have something closer to these measurements:

Bracket is 1-6.5/8" tall
Screw hole is 13/16" from top of glass
Wide enough to fit glass that is 5/16"
No worries. Thanks for your help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.