Looking for Lock

A quick learner says:
I'm searching for a replacement lock that matches the one in the photo. Can you help me with this request?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica.jpg
A quick learner says:
I shared the suggested lock system 40-183 with the contractor and he wants to know if you have a system that can fit inside the oval area of the side door. When the door is closed there is little space between the jamb and the door. are attached

Additional images are attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica10.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica9.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Monica8.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We've seen Pado assemblies like yours in the past and have recommended the 40-049 as a possible replacement. Take a look and compare the dimensions to see if this could work for you as well. Thank you! 

alternate view of 40-049
alternate view of 40-049

A landlord from Cincinnati, Ohio says:
Thank you for the suggestion. I have ordered the lock system in black and hope it will work perfectly.

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.