Looking for Pivot Shoe and Balances for my window

A contractor from Panama City Beach, Fl says:
Can you please advise what type of replacement shoe would work with this. I also need balances. Thank you for all your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for contacting us. I'm very confident we can get you the hardware you need to fix your window. To start out, your pivot shoe is a dead ringer for our 15-169. Look over our picture and dimensions on its store page and let me know if you agree.

As for the balance, it looks like yours uses the 15-170 bottom clip (which just so happens to be designed to work specifically with the 15-169 shoe I mentioned). This doesn't come on a standard stock balance, though. We can attach it to one of the balances we have in our inventory but it will have to be a custom order. This will require a little homework on your part.

First, I'd like to see a photo of the balance. You don't have to take it out of the window, I basically just want to determine what the style of the metal channel is, be it "plain" or "ribbed." Next, I'd like to know the length of the metal channel and what the stamp printed on it reads. Finally, I'd like a photo of how it installs to the window track at the top. It should be a hook or a screw. 

Oh, and I'd also like to know how many you need. Once I have all this information, we can get the ball rolling.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)