Looking for Replacement Part for Milgard Sliding Door Handle

A quick learner from California says:
Looking for replacement part to replace middle piece for milgard sliding door handle for a patio door. One of the screws no longer holds so when you pull on the handle, one of the screws is loose so when you pull door it is now supported by one screw instead of two. the middle part i am trying to replace has worn out and does not hold the screw in.

Part says it is made in new Zealand. This is the middle part that gets sandwiched between the other door handle parts and sits in the middle.

Pictures for door handle online seems similar to milgard sliding door handle set classic style D, but i have not been able to find the exact part name or part number to replace.

If you carry this replacement part, please let me know so i can order online.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named milgard door handle image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Need Replacement - milgard door handle image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named milgard door handle picture 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named milgard door handle 2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like an 82-080 Handle set. I am afraid we don't carry that middle section as a separate part; just the lower base. Unfortunately you will need a whole new handle set. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.