Looking for Replacement Pivot Bars

A home owner says:
I'm looking for replacement pivot bars for my double-hung vinyl replacement windows. I've attached a picture of the pivot bar in the window and the pivot shoe it goes into, for reference. This pivot bar appears to flare a bit before it goes into the window. Unfortunately, I don't have better pictures because the hardware is so old and fragile I'm afraid to take the window out to get a closer look because it might break and then I won't be able to get my window back in. The pivot bar is close to an inch wide where it enters the window and they are metal. Thanks for any info you can provide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4622.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4626.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot bar reminds me of our 26-164 Harvey pivot bar set but the only way to confirm would be to remove one of the original parts to compare to the photos and dimensions on our product page. Take a look and see what you think. 

A home owner from Woburn, MA says:
Thanks so much for your reply. I did remove the window to see if I could remove the pivot bar but my window doesn't appear to have any screws on the bottom of it. It has two on the side which I'm guessing holds the frame together and it has two screws on the back side of the bottom frame but I don't know what their function is. Do you have any additional advice on how to remove the pivot bar? I'm attaching a couple of pictures of the screws that are located on the lower frame. The window I am trying to fix is an upper window. Thank you again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 642243A5-70B2-4DC8-9884-10074E648C58.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1F1BE3C0-AC00-43D5-86B9-037F9406EA78.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B12DCC75-4210-42EA-AEE7-FD5270A0110A.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It looks like the bottom vinyl cover of the sash is snap-on trim. You can probably use a large screwdriver, place it on the side of the sash shown in the second photo between the pivot bar and cover to gradually pull it up. Work your way down to completely remove the cover to access the pivot bar screws. When you're done, just snap the cover back on.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.