Looking for Tie bar model number and Tie bar Guide to order them

A home owner from waterloo, on says:
Hello,

I need a couple of Tie bars. Approximate length is 24 inches each. Attached pictures are to give you an idea of the Tie bars from a longer size window. So the length of the Tie Bar in the picture is little longer than what I actually need. And because of the length of the Tie bar of the pictures is longer, hence it is also a bit different. Unfortunately I do not have the picture of the actual Tie Bar that I am looking for.

I also need 4 Tie bar Guides (2 for each Tie Bars).

They are needed for JELD WEN windows.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we could not find an exact match for your tie bar. Your locking handle looks like the 38-207 and needs two rollers at the bottom so it can activate the lock. Our tie bars are like the 38-953 which works with a different kind of locking handle. As for the tie bar guide, look at the 39-417. This is the guide we carry. I'm sorry we could not offer a better match.

A home owner from waterloo, on says:
Thanks for the reply Dave.

Would this Tie bar (38-953) work with this locking handle (38-207)? Or I need a different kind of locking handle as well to make the set work together?

Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

That depends on the lock you have now. The tie bar is compatible with a ton of different locks. The only way to know what will work for you is to carefully compare your existing lock to our photos and dimensions. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.