Looking for Weather-stripping Parts

A contractor from Boston, MA says:
I would like some help in identifying these windows for parts needed, particularly weather-stripping. They are Double hung vinyl, approx 10 years old. I heard they may be Ecoshield by Kasson and Keller, but not finding parts for these windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.49.53 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.51.19 AM.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I can't narrow down the manufacturer from these codes. However, with a few exceptions, honestly knowing the manufacturer often isn't too helpful in identifying the new hardware you need, especially with weatherstripping. It just varies a lot even within a brand name. However, we may still be able to help! I just need to see a sample of your old weatherstripping removed. The video below explains what we need to see. 

A home owner says:
Here are photos of the weather-stripping against a tape measure.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yseGauA8NUYNbwtn8

Thanks for the help!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 58-001, 58-002, or 58-127 all come to mind. Each of these have a base that is 3/16" wide. Compare and see if one of them match. Better yet, you can order samples to try from our Samples Page here

A home owner says:
Thanks Bob! What about the plastic housing that those pieces slide into? Looking on the samples page, I don't see anything that has the same profile.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00001.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't carry the housing you show here. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.