Looking for Weather-stripping Parts

A contractor from Boston, MA says:
I would like some help in identifying these windows for parts needed, particularly weather-stripping. They are Double hung vinyl, approx 10 years old. I heard they may be Ecoshield by Kasson and Keller, but not finding parts for these windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.49.53 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.51.19 AM.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I can't narrow down the manufacturer from these codes. However, with a few exceptions, honestly knowing the manufacturer often isn't too helpful in identifying the new hardware you need, especially with weatherstripping. It just varies a lot even within a brand name. However, we may still be able to help! I just need to see a sample of your old weatherstripping removed. The video below explains what we need to see. 

A home owner says:
Here are photos of the weather-stripping against a tape measure.


Thanks for the help!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 58-001, 58-002, or 58-127 all come to mind. Each of these have a base that is 3/16" wide. Compare and see if one of them match. Better yet, you can order samples to try from our Samples Page here

A home owner says:
Thanks Bob! What about the plastic housing that those pieces slide into? Looking on the samples page, I don't see anything that has the same profile.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00001.jpeg
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't carry the housing you show here. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)