Looking for Weathershield Window Crank

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hello - I need to replace a Weathershield Window Crank, Model #45199. The 'housing' it's attached to also needs to be replaced. Please LMK if you have something suitable. Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
There are a lot of possibilities. That number appears to only match up to a handle, which is our 39-114L, but even then I'm not sure if that's an exact match. If you need more than the handle, please take a few pictures of the hardware in question so that we can match them up accurately. If you need the operator itself, please remove it from the window before you take your pictures. Thanks!
A home owner says:
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I've attached a few pictures of the hardware. I don't need a new operator (I assume you're referring to the arms that extend from the window), but do need the handle and the hardware it attaches to ... the handle end is broken and the hardware it attaches to has some paint on it.

Thank you.


User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, Chris. If all you need is the handle, then do you think the 39-114L will work? This has an 11/32" spline. If yours is also 11/32", I think you should be okay.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)