Looking for a New Keyed Handle Set

A quick learner from Branford CT says:
Hi guys can you find this one? I can't find any info on it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 313DAFCF-CB4D-4D98-BC08-1EEA31123E71.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Can you confirm the hole spacing of this handle set, or the distance between the center of each mounting hole? If it's 4-15/16", then this resembles our 82-081 Keyed Handle Set. Keep in mind this is only available in almond or white; however, if the key lock is the only thing that's broken, you could just swap it out with our 82-310 and therefore keep your original handle set. Let me know what you think. 

A quick learner from Branford CT says:
Looks like the lock I have! Thanks so much how do we replace the lock?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the video below for additional information. It's not exactly the same kind of lock as yours but the method of installing the key cylinder is more or less the same. If there are any other questions after you view it, please let us know.

A home owner from raleigh, north carolina says:
I want to have this lock on the outside so I can come and go from my room in a house I am sharing with others, so I can have my independence. Can I switch it so the lock is on the outside? Would this be a secure lock for that purpose, or do you recommend a different lock that you might sell?

thanks, Linda
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Are you referring to our 82-081 handle set? If so, the key lock is only meant to be used on the outside. This is the case for almost all sliding patio glass door key locks.

A home owner from raleigh, north carolina says:
Thanks, just what I need!
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.