Looking for a Shower Rail

A quick learner from La Canada, California (north of LA) says:

Hi -

I recently purchased from you guys the 10-325 30" Shower Sweep With Drip Rail.

Unfortunately, the screw holes didn't align (I believe the part I ordered only had two which were far out wide) while the one I needed had three placed evenly along the rail.

I took photos of my old one which got bent. Hoping you can find something similar for me.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2130.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9546.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8651.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4308.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2987.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe our 10-325 is still the best option in our inventory. In my experience, you almost always have to drill new holes in the 10-325 to match those in your door. I actually can't think of a time where I used the 10-325 and it installed as-is.

A quick learner from La Canada, California (north of LA) says:
DO you have an easy and best recommendation for doing this?

I assume simply using a standard power drill wont penetrate, right?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You want to line the rail up to your door and mark where the holes need to be, then use a regular power drill to make the necessary holes in the new rail.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.