Looking for a part number

A quick learner from Northern Nevada says:
Good morning, I recently bought a pair of mirrored closet doors. The original owner had cut the bottom and top rails to fit his closet making them too short for mine. I need replacement rails for the top and bottom. The top should be easily identifiable but the bottom is stumping me. Could you please help me finding a replacement that is 72" long?

Please and thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230320_103139.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230320_103128.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! The closest match we have to the track you have is our bottom concave roller track, part 23-272. It is a  71" long closet door track and it is available in white and satin silver. Take a look at the dimensions and carefully compare them to your original to confirm if this might work as replacement for you.

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.