Looking for a replacement

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
The strip I am looking to replace is like a vertical sweep that goes into a sliding screen window. At the bottom edge of the piece in the picture where you see my hand, there is a wedge like thing with a hole in it, about a quarter of an inch from left to right, the presses into a channel in the sliding screen. The top of the piece in the picture where you see my hand is like a sweep that seals between the window and the screen. The second picture shows the channel that the piece pushes into. Ideally, I would like a wide sweep as I can always cut it down to make a good seal. I hope this makes sense.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0274.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0277.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a type of bug flap. Actually, our 59-058 has a very similar design and may be what you want. Those little ribs you see running along the length of the flap on our 59-058 are actually reference points for cutting, so you can reduce it to the size you need. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.