Looking for a replacement balancers

A home owner from Delaware says:
Hello. I need some help finding the correct replacement balancers. Here are some pictures of the left one.
The other side does have the exact same numbers on it. Just one minor difference. Instead of 12L there is 12R stamped on it.
Thank you for your help.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I think you should consider our 24-13L. This can replace Andersen balances with the stamp 12L. You may also want the opposite side, the 24-13R, since these particular balances are left and right handed.
A home owner says:
Thank you so much! Order placed!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)