Looking for a shoe to fit my window

A home owner from Washington nj says:
Good day I can not find this part at all, I've bought a couple parts from you, and nothing seems to fit.

Bottom picture: the top drum is what I have
the bottom is what you send

First picture: this is what I have to replace the picture next to that is what you sent me it's not wide enough to insert the window sash into,

I also included the window tag maybe this will help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190809_095548.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190809_095604.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190809_095711.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15653596024568000624105390330098.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This is an old Simonton Pivot Shoe that isn't made anymore. Our 15-192 is the only known substitute; however, the metal cam differs from your old shoe. You will need to re-use the old metal cam within the new pivot shoe body. 

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We see this problem on occasion with Simonton windows. To correct the problem, we suggest switching out the metal cam in the 15-192 pivot shoe with the cam from your old shoe. 

A home owner from Washington nj says:
Good day,
I had purchased this already and the opening is not big enough to insert the sash, is it possible to change out the metal pieces that insert in to the drum into the flat inserts
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.