Looking for a solution

A home owner from Bucyrus says:
Do you have a part that will attach this front securely but still allow occasional accessibility? This is a space under my double ovens and I also have a larger one under my raised dishwasher.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2A74E548-E416-47CD-A162-5630F030F104.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 90243D37-B434-4A27-ACC8-727AAFB8BAB1.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You may be able to use our 32-335 Hinge as a substitute. Look it over and let us know what you think.

A quick learner from Miami says:
Hello, can you tell me if Item# 32-335 will work on an overlaid cabinet door? I have two special doors to attach. They both open by going down. (one is the overlaid front panel dropping towards me to stop horizontally at 90º, on the other the overlaid bottom drops down to stop vertically at 90º). Would this hinge work given those specs? Also, would you recommend some sort of additional damper to soften the drop openings or will this hinge take care of that? Also to keep closed, would you recommend strong magnet latches? Thank you in advance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I don't believe our 32-335 will work in this instance. Since your door has a special configuration, I think you will need a special hinge to accommodate it. I recommend contacting the original manufacturer of the cabinet to see if they make anything for this application. That would include a soft close mechanism (which may indeed be included with their hinge) and magnetic latch.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.