Looking for a specific pivot shoe

A home owner from USA says:
Good morning!

I am looking for a specific pivot shoe for my 19 year old tilt windows in my home and was hoping you have it.

Here is a link to a nearly identical product you sell:

https://www.swisco.com/Pivot-Shoe-5_8-inch-Thick/pd/Tilt-Window-Replacement-Pivot-Lock-Shoes/15-070

The only difference is that I need an open cam. The measurements are perfect, just need the open cam.

Do you have the pivot show I need?

Thanks,
Mark
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what you mean, exactly. The term open cam generally means it's hollow straight through, but they don't make a version of our 15-070 like that. To be honest, they don't make any alternate versions of the 15-070. Could you show me a picture of your original pivot shoe out of the window? That would help us determine what you have. If there's one difference, there are likely more.

A home owner from USA says:
Attached is my current pivot shoe. The open cam that I am referring to is at the top. This opening allows the small piece on the window to slide in and down so that it rests inside the metal piece. I need a replacement for both pieces in 1 window.

Thank you for the assistance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot-shoe-me.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! The closest match we've been able to find is our 15-167. It's not exactly the same but it is similar. I would just go over our dimensions to see  how well they compare.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.