Looking for a track replacement

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Hi All,
I am looking to replace the bottom track our closet mirror. I am not sure what it could help as far as description however I can attach few pics that might you to get to find the right replacement.
Thank you,

Giulio
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 571A2648-6998-4D21-A5D2-776560F8DF5E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1FDDDC97-1267-4058-B147-01D811529428.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D7851152-B53C-4867-AFF5-4F71A81AA3F3.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the track options we've related for you that work with concave roller wheels. You'll need to confirm the exact length that you need to choose the correct replacement. Thanks for posting! 

Morning Casey,
Thank you so much for your prompt reply! I have one question with what you provide! The item you suggested is concave and mine it doesn't look like concave track does that mean that I have to replace the wheels on the door too? Or just replace the track?
Please check pic highlight to see what I mean.
Regards,

Giulio
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4512E838-1654-4750-9FA8-05E8438B3523.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The style of your original track is no longer available but if you look inside the indented portion of our replacement tracks, they have the same rail that the concave wheels would ride on. 

Perfect! Appreciate your detailed feedback! I'll take the measurements of both closets and then place the order.

Regards,

Giulio
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.