older HARVEY Sash Lock Replacement, Part# 8244, in White?

A home owner from Clinton MA, 01510 says:

Part No.#8244 is stamped onto the underside of my broken Sash Lock. My Harvey Windows were installed when my house was newly built in 1999.

As the sash lock sits on the top of the lower inside window, its width = 2 7/8", by 3/4" deep. The (2) holes on this Sash Lock are 2 1/4" apart; measuring from center of 1st hole to center of 2nd hole.

The Finger portion of the lock you use to slide/set this Lower Window Lock into the Upper Window matching/mating lock Tab is what broke on my Sash Lock. You can just see what remains of the broken finger (thumb) tab for leverage to lock-unlock the sash, in my picture.

One attached picture shows the Sash Lock 'removed' in the Unlock position w/Ruler along side it.

A 2nd Pic shows the same Sash Lock installed and working on a separate window.

FYI - The mating part that this Sash Lock rotates into, on the lower frame of the Upper Window, is not broken, it's fine.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HarveySashLock-No_8244.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HarveySashLock-No_8244-on-Window-OK.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications and style of the 90-005 and 90-009 to your part. I'll include the images from our product pages below. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 90-005
Alternate image for 90-005

Alternate image for 90-009
Alternate image for 90-009

90-009 Window Lock Underside View
90-009 Window Lock Underside View

Latch thickness of 90-009 Window Lock.
Latch thickness of 90-009 Window Lock.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.