Looking for bottom roller of sliding closet doors

A home owner from Aurora, co says:
I've got a sliding closet door and we're missing one of the rollers to it. Any help figuring out what to buy would be great. There's a sticker on the back of the door that says 'warranty #020188' and then in bigger writing next to it, '0929898.' Any help figure it out would are great!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0647.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This appears to just be the inside portion of the roller assembly, so it's tough for me to say what would work for you. Could you show us a picture of the outside housing as well? That would be a huge help. Many thanks.

A home owner from Aurora, co says:
Ha, I hadn't even thought to look at the whole piece. As soon as I looked at that, it was easy to find just what I was looking for, thanks! I ended up needing Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller, Concave 23-064.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! I'm glad to hear you got it. Thank you very much for ordering with us and please let us know how it works  out.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.