Looking for broken windows white glass liner. Please see attached photo

A quick learner from Michigan, USA says:

Hi,

I have a no of windows for which the white glass liner is broken (Please see attached photo). Need to know what's the part called and whether you have this part

Regards

Ratul

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1F90F83C-C8CF-4782-AF76-75C837E89D9A.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Ratul.

It looks like you need new glazing. We'd be happy to help but we would need you to remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear view of the end profile to compare to our inventory. In the meantime, you can view our selection here

A quick learner from Michigan, USA says:

Hello Ms. Emily,

Per your request, I am enclosing a couple of photographs of the existing glazing beads for your review and recommendations as what replacement part can I use for replacing it.

Regards

Ratul

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7BB3AB07-3229-409C-95F9-6C9BA8DD03C0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B4CBAB62-3A13-41F6-886E-A2B3E7C8F8FD.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Good morning! Emily isn't here today, but I'll do my best to assist you.

These new photos are more helpful, but I still can't quite make out the end profile. All glazing more or less looks the same from this angle so it really is necessary to see the end view, so that we can make out the shape.

For now, my tentative suggestion would be the 55-029. Review the size and shape of the profile and see how well it conforms to your original sample.

Profile diagram of 55-029
Profile diagram of 55-029

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.