Looking for child safety limiter for aluminum casement window

A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
In 2008, I installed a Milgard Single Casement series 920 aluminum casement window with an egress hinge. It's in a room that is now a baby nursery and I need to add a child safety catch of some type. The hinge in the window is a made by AmesburyTruth and I see they make a window limiter product called SafeGard. I am trying to figure out if that device will fit on this window. Their SafeGard 2R requires a minimum gap of 7/16" and the SafeGard 2C required a minimum gap of 5/8". The 2C is not "self locating" but I don't know what that means. Can you help me identify if the SafeGard will fit on this window? Do you sell it and/or are there other models that would fit this window that you would recommend? Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200426_152436.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200426_152515.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200426_152143.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the Truth 39-398 casement sash stop device. You might be able to install this type of part in your window to limit the opening. Review our dimensions on its store page and see if you think you can get it to work. The video below may also be helpful.

How to Install a Sash Stop Device on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Install a Sash Stop Device on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.