Looking for closet door hangers with appropriate offset

A quick learner from Salt Lake City says:
I am needing to replace a few of these in an older home and I don't really want to re install all new tracks. The plastic roller has broken and I tried to pop out the rivet and replace it with a tub roller but that was off by 1/8" and made the doors rub. The markings on the hardware says GRANT ROCKET one says 1-3/8 FRONT and 3/4 REAR. The other says 3/4 FRONT and 1-3/8 rear. I believe they are 3/4 in wheels.
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would look at our 23-009 roller, which has an 1/4" offset, or our 23-010 roller, which has an 1/2" off set instead. Both have wheels that are 3/4" in diameter. Please compare these to your old part and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.