Looking for help with a clip that holds the bottom of our window screens in.

A home owner from Rochester NH says:
Hello, Our house was built in 1995 and we have no clue what type of windows are in the house so it's making finding hardware for the window screens a little hard. I'm hoping you can help. We about 15 double hung windows of which only 4 have screens still in them. The clips which secure the screen to the window have broken. I've included a picture of one of the clips. I've included two photos one which is still on a window and one that broke off. I'm hoping you can help..
Thank you
Roman
A customer submitted photo of a screen door clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Roman, and thanks for posting in our Discussion Board! Have you seen our 70-048 Malta Screen Frame Latch? It appears to match your own hardware. Please compare the two and let me know what you think!
A quick learner from CT says:
Hi - I have the same exact issue. My house was built in 1999. I ordered the Malta Screen Frame Latches (Product Code: 70-048) but can not seem to figure out how to install them. I can not attach them to the screens (without damaging the screen itself). What I am doing wrong? Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience!

Please take a look at our latest tutorial video, showing how to install the 70-048 Malta Screen Frame Latch.

A home owner from Rochester NH says:
I would like to thank Tom responding to my post. I've successfully replaced one screen now I only have 20 more to do. Thanks again for all your help.

Roman.
A home owner from Central Massachusetts says:
We have the same issue! There is only one window where both clips broke off, the others have one still haning on...for dear life! Thanks for the tips, very nice! Thank you!
How to install a Malta screen frame latch
How to install a Malta screen frame latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.