Looking for hinge part

A handy person from Deerfield says:
Trying to find a replacement for this hinge with stub. 'Shoe Stub' might work but I can't seem to find the bracket that it goes into. (The part that secures the stub to the window frame)

Any help you provide is much appreciated
User submitted photo of hinge and hinge stub.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for being patient with us.

Although we have been unable to locate the hinge, we do have the 36-078 Shoe Stud available.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.