Looking for lock pieces

A friend from Rhode island says:
I'm in a need of parts for windows in the house
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1700B432-4750-4483-B5C1-5D6C932D090A.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Look at the 26-275 lock limiter used on sliding windows. This looks like the part you are looking for. Match it up to yours.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.