Looking for locking safety tabs

A quick learner from Schuylkill Haven, PA says:
I have about 20-year old windows. They are 2-piece sliding windows (up/down). I am looking for the small plastic locking tabs that you can pull out to prevent the window from opening no more than a few inches. They are flush above the middle of the window, but can be pulled out and locked in place to prevent the window from opening.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you show me a picture of the part in question? That will help us find what you need.
A quick learner from Schuylkill Haven, PA says:
Here are two photos of the parts that i need.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 26-106 and 26-338. I believe one of these could fit your window. I'm kind of leaning towards the 26-106, but carefully look them over and see what you think is best.
A quick learner from Schuylkill Haven says:
The 26-106 was it. Thank you very much for your help!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Oh, great! Thanks for confirming, and for your order. We appreciate your business. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.