Looking for new parts--rollers for desk

A home owner from Clarkston, MI says:
Need some of these rollers for desk drawer which are missing
User submitted photos of drawer rollers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. It's a bit hard for me to tell what the dimensions of this roller are with just a ruler for scale. Can you tell me what the diameter and thickness are? Could I also see a couple of pictures of what this roller looks like when installed? Seeing the track system itself would help us in our search. Thank you!
A quick learner says:
See attached pictures
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I actually have this same drawer, and have had this problem before. I think you may be able to re-use the rollers and just re-fasten them with our 33-208. Check it out and see if you agree.
A quick learner from Maryland says:
I am looking to the wheel. Do you have something that would replace it?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't think we have an exact match. You could possibly use something like our 32-039, though. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)