Looking for patio screen door rollers

A home owner from Ottawa says:
Hello, some of our screen door rollers recently gave up. Being a pre-existing home, this was the first time we had a look inside the screen door. It appears that the white roller piece (see images) was held in place with a long spring and thin screw threaded through it, with nothing else to hold it in place! Frankly this is unlike any screen door I've had before and cannot readily find a replacement part. No marking or serial numbers, except for the crown logo on the handle (see image). Please advise. Think the previous owner may have Macguyvered the rollers assembly looking to un-Macguyver it :)
Thanks,
Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210320_125620.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210320_125839.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210320_125913.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210320_125928.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210320_130255.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mike! I think we can help you with this, but I admittedly can't make out your roller from these photos. Would it be possible to see it from a few more angles? Don't worry about measurements at this point, I just want to get a good idea of the design.

In the meantime, I have two that came to mind right off the bat: our 84-034 and 84-032. Look these two over to start with and see how well they compare.

Thanks Tom! Attached a few more photos. The last one shows what was in place, with the screw fitting through the white bracket and sitting where the upper screw is in this pic(shown in the first message pics).

Will look at those models, see how they compare.

Thanks again!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210324_203303.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210324_203318.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210324_203325.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210324_203339.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210324_203409.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 84-100 roller to see if that would work in your patio screen door. This appears similar to the design you're showing here, though it does seem most of yours have broken off. If not, let us know and we can work from there.

Hi Dave,
Thanks so much! Will measure what I have, they look very similar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.