Looking for replacement closet door roller

A quick learner from Mesa, Arizona says:
Goes on top of mirrored closet door. May be the original equiptment for home built in 1960. Thanks for you help.
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have this roller assembly, but you might be able to replace the wheel by itself. You can drill out the old wheel and replace it with a roller similar to our 10-101 or perhaps even our 10-102 by attaching it with a screw. Something like our 33-087 should do.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)