Looking for replacement handle for sliding door

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Hello - I'm looking for a replacement outdoor handle for my sliding glass door. Handle is from Imperial USA and says Keynetic on the inside. I believe it to be the "Sonoma" model and it only has the thumb lock - no outside key lock. The door thickness is 1 3/4" and the cross hole spacing is 3 15/16". Ideally I can get the same thing so I can leave the inside handle and locking mechanism in place and just replace the outdoor handle and two connecting screws. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 82-044 Outside Pull. This will work with your old handle set, but I am afraid it doesn't come in a brass finish. You could also consider our 82-090 handle Set, which is available in brass; but it only comes as a complete handle set. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.