Looking for replacement parts for my window

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Hi,

I have vinyl double hung tilted window. One of it's tilt bar (see attached) broke recently. I am also trying to replace white wool pile weather stripping (see attache) and bubble seal (see attached)on this window.

I have looked up your website, but not finding exact match replacement, specially bubble seal.

I would appreciate your help identify all of the mentioned parts by part numbers to see if any other bubble seal would work instead.

Do I need to replace Spiral tilt window balance and Pivot shoe if they seemed fine.

Can I just Spiral Balance Charging tool for tilt windows your company sales?

Thank you in advance.

Kirit
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. Let's start off with answering your spiral balance questions. If both the balance and pivot shoe are fine, then you will not need to replace them at this time. You may just want to consider purchasing the charging tool to tighten up the tension. That is our part number, 75-006. We also placed some media guides on this page for extra help. For your pivot bar, our 26-395 is a possible consideration. Lastly, for your bulb seal and wool pile, we will need to have you send us measurements and dimensions of both parts in order for us to get back to you with our recommendations. 

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Paul,

Thank you very much for getting back.

Wool pile height and width are approx. 4/16".

Bulb seal diameter is approx. 4/16" and height is approx. 7/16. Shape of bulb seal is as follow;
|
- |
|
|
\
\
( )
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Well, 4/16" is 1/4". We don't have anything in your style at that size, though. I would double check just to be 100% sure. A lot of wool pile seems 1/4", but is actually more in the sixteenth or even thirty-secondths range. You can see our entire selection here.

As for the bulb seal, the most important measurement is the size of the T. It could be our 58-171, 58-182, or 58-164. Like the wool pile, the measurements get very precise. You'll have to measure as carefully as you can to get an exact dimension.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.