Looking for replacement roller assembly

A quick learner from Joshua Tree, CA says:
The wheels on the roller assembly for my mirrored closet door are needing to be replaced. Where might I find a replacement roller assembly or can I just replace the wheels?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190701_150410.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190701_150403.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190701_151013.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. Your roller looks very similar to our 81-139. Look it over and let me know if you agree!

I have tried that already and the T on the end doesn't fit into the door base. The T on the piece I am trying to replace only measures 3/8" across. I believe the T on yours measures 6/8" across. My door can only accommodate the T being 3/8" across. Would you have other product suggestions or other suggestions in general by chance?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. That would be a problem. Unfortunately, we don't have a version of this roller with a smaller "T." Would you be able to trim ours to fit? You could theoretically snip the ends of the "T" to size. Just keep in mind that hardware altered in such a way cannot be returned for a refund.

I will try that. Thank you.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.