Looking for replacement vinyl strip for shower door bottom sweep

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I have been trying to find a replacement strip for a shower door sweep. See attached photos. The lip on the top of the strip has a slight downward taper. The width of the track on the sweep is 0.15 inches.

Thanks,

Fred
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your post, Fred. If you are only looking to replace the vinyl sweep, then our 10-327 may do the trick. However, if you're looking to replace the entire shower door sweep, take a look at our 10-324. We do also offer this sweep in different lengths, if needed.

A quick learner from Maryland says:
Thanks for the response. I'm looking to replace the vinyl sweep. If you look at the photo of the existing vinyl sweep and track, you will see that the vinyl sweep slides in from the side, not up from the bottom. Do you have any vinyl strips that match the one in the photo?

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't. If the 10-327 that Paul mentioned won't work, then your best bet is to replace the drip rial with one of ours. See the 10-324, 10-325, or 10-326.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.