Looking for replacement window plunger pin retainers

A home owner from Clinton Township, NJ says:
Hi, please see the attached photo. I need additional plastic window plunger pin retainers for my Marvin windows as shown. I have the correct window screens, but I am just missing the little plastic retainers that need to be pushed into the actual window frame. This way, the plunger pins on my existing window screens will have something to "plunge" into to secure the window screen to the window frame.

The actual plunger pins themselves are about 7/10" or 8/10" wide. I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not.

I appreciate your help!
User submitted a photo of a screen pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have two pull pin sets in different sizes that may work for you. Our 70-008 is 7/32" where the head of the pin goes in the frame, and our 70-009 is 5/32". Please compare them to your own pin to determine the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)