Looking for replacements

A quick learner from Halifax N.S says:
Hello -

Just looking for these replacement handles. The lock mechanism would be a bonus.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_14341.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_14351.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! It appears that there are a few different styles of handles we could recommend as re replacement to you. Each of these handles measure the same for the most part, there are just a few minor differences for each. 

I wasn't sure if by lock mechanism you meant a lock with a key, so I included each option available. The version that does not have a key lock is part 82-002 and this is only available in black. Parts 82-002K (in black) and 82-002WK (in white) are made with a key lock. All three of these handles would be compatible with the 88-002 wood pull or the 88-009 chrome pull.

Part 82-002WKP is the only handle set that is sold with both a key lock and its own handle pull.

Carefully look over the dimensions and design for each of these parts to determine which of them might be the best replacement.

Alternate image for 82-002
Alternate image for 82-002

Alternate view of 82-002
Alternate view of 82-002

A quick learner from Halifax N.S says:
Hello -

I believe the lock may work. It's multi unit so I'd like to be sure. Do you have anything similar to the door pull in the pictures. I'd prefer the black over the wood.

thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B38CD94-E16A-46CF-A4E8-A8E2532927C7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6BFB48DF-ACC4-43FF-867A-3FBC93AD4860.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 96565B6D-1469-45E3-AD87-D53AC21C8A80.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1173F36A-E39D-4671-9073-86C5167BE75C.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Those are the only two door pulls we have that are compatible with the handle set you need, unfortunately. If you are able, you'd likely need to reuse the existing pulls.

The keeper you have pictured here appears to be our 89-003. Compare the dimensions below to confirm that this is the right fit.

Alternate image for 89-003
Alternate image for 89-003

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.