Looking for replacements

A quick learner from texas says:
I need the entire part that is shown on the pics. I dont understand the terminology that is used for the windows parts, all I know is I need 4 of the items pictured. They have 2720 stamped on it, and they are 28 inches long. I followed the instructional video provided to get the correct measurement. I need these items in a hurry....time is an issue
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This part is known as a channel balance. I recommend you start by looking at our S390-28, which I believe could be a match. Just make sure the nylon attachments are the same size. I would also recommend our 2720 option, for sashes weighing 9 through 13 pounds.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)