Looking for sash latch or lock

A landlord from Evanston IL says:
The sash lock / latch on our casement window (opens out and locks on right side) broke and I need to replace both parts of the locking mechanism; the part on the frame directly on the window as well as the part on the frame around the window. Is it part 38-205? I am sorry no markings were found on the parts, but please see the photos.

Thank you
Kelly
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It does look similar to the 38-205 Truth Handle, however I cannot be certain without seeing the entire lock mechanism.

Can you take a picture of the entire part so we can get a better look?
A landlord from Evanston IL says:
Thanks for your response, but that is it for the pictures.

My fiance thinks the measurement of our little piece in the diagram is more like 1
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid without seeing the entire part, preferably undamaged, we will not be able to recommend a replacement. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.