Looking for sliding window lock

A home owner from Lakewood, CO says:

Hello, I just placed this order and wanted to confirm that it is for a sliding window. Please let me know. I've been trying to figure out a way to install a proper lock on my windows and this company doesn't seem to exist anymore. Thank you in advance for your help and expertise! I currently only have a dowel in place and don't see evidence of a prior lock. I've attached some photos. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind regards,Sirikit

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I wish that we were able to assist you in finding a lock for your sliding window but, unfortunately, we won't be able to assist if there was no original lock to compare or if you no longer have it. Our company specializes in matching replacement hardware based on what was installed on the window originally. That leaves us at a stalemate since we have no way of knowing what hardware your window manufacturer used, if any. The only thing we can be fairly sure of is that the 90-034 that you ordered and cancelled wouldn't have worked since it needs a specific opening and dimensions to snap in place. I'm sorry we couldn't be of more assistance and please let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.